| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Specific Oklahoma Guidelines
- Be sure to know when not to split a two-way road
- Parking Lot Roads DO NOT need every lane mapped!
- Parking Lot Roads do not need to go through gas stations. The gas station area suppresses traffic so map problems (MP) do not show up in the editor.
- Alleys and driveways are NOT MAPPED
There are multiple Armed Forces bases and facilities in Oklahoma. If you have questions concerning any military base in the state, please do not hesitate to ask. All military bases in the state are set to the current private installation standard.
- All gates at the military bases are set to private road in/street out with some gates having restrictions on them for the various gate closures.
- If you know of any changes in the hours of a gate, please let a US Champ know and they will adjust it accordingly.
- All gates are locked at a rank of 5 or 6.
Landmarks approved for military bases are:
- Gas stations