| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
General - Things to keep checking on
- SH-11 From Sperry to Western Terminus needs renamed, including Alt Names changed / removed (dB did from Sperry to eastern Terminus)
dBsooner - Things to keep checking on
- Construction on Memorial between Admiral and 12th
- New Neighborhood at 126th and Sheridan - Seven Lakes III and IV - Road Names and geometry
- New Neighborhood at S 33rd W Ave and Creek Turnpike - Road Names and Geometry (Far Southeast)
- Add additional names to I-44 through through town from the Creek Turnpike interchange on the Northeast end of town.
okladriver - Things to keep checking on
- I-40 and Shields ramps - possible closures - Closures in place on Shields / EKG.
- Norman - I-35 / Lindsey / HWY 9 Reconstruction:
- Lindsey to become SPUI
- HWY 9 to have new leaf and connectors
- Norman - new construction between Robinson and Tecumseh - Monitoring and updating.
- Moore - Telephone Rd closure - In place, need to monitor for re-opening or delay.
- OKC - New construction near Western and Kilpatrick.
- Need AGCs here - https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=usa&lon=-96.67078&lat=35.34822&layers=2021&zoom=6&segments=67000292
- Pottawatomie County - All NS/EW roads, outside of city limits, have been changed to a county road standard. Example, EW 128 is now CR-1280 and NW 345 is now CR-3450. Please update when possible. Remember that inside city limits use local signage.
turnertr - Things to keep checking on
- Cherokee County
- SH-80 flooding closure. Likely closed until Ft. Gibson lake is below 10ft above normal.
- Muskogee County
- Change all CR- to Muskogee base street numbers to match signage, when exists.
- Okmulgee County
- County roads do not follow standard EW/NS numbering. Starts over at county line with 100, therefore CR- numbers do not match signage. Will need to go street by street and verify.
- US-62/75 from Henryetta to Okmulgee should be named US-75 N/S or US-62 E/W, not the current US-62 N/S (L5 Unlock Required)
- Rogers County
- Lots of L5 locks for roads that do not appear to need, likely from the days of "lock everything you touch". Need to rename State Hwy 66/88 to SH-66 and SH-88. Several FC adjustments need to be made in the city of Claremore. Will need to work with a CM/L5 to accomplish.
- I-244 IDL Construction Closures
- Mingo Rd between 21st/31st Construction Closures
Function Classification Status By County
|Delaware||In Progress||turnertr||FC complete, lots of cleanup needed|
|Rogers||In progress||turnertr||Lots of L5 locks to deal with|