| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
Some data sources are OK to use as reference. Some data have copyright/license agreements that prevents us from using them.
- US Census Bureau Maps for Pennsylvania
- Census Tract Maps -- US government works are not copyrighted under U.S. law.
- An easy-to-use source of the same information is Home Town Locator. Click on the county, then the Cities tab, then the census-designate place name, then the maps tab. But be wary of any copyrighted information that might be combined with the census information. as per wikipedia's page on derivative works of US government works
- Other sources of maps
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation Maps
Construction and Closure Information
- PENDOT Regions
Counties in Pennsylvania
- Cambria GIS and FC
- Centre GIS
- Chester Parcels, FC
- Clearfield GIS
- Delaware Parcels, FC
- Erie townships
- Franklin parcels (silverlight reqd.)
- Huntingdon GIS
- Monroe Parcels
- Montgomery streets, County Rds,FC
- Northampton GIS
- Northumberland parcels
- Philadelphia street, address and FC
- Pike parcels
- Tioga GIS
- Wayne parcels (IE only)
- York parcels