| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
Difference between revisions of "Scripts/WME Toolbox"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
WME Toolbox is a browser extension
WME Toolbox is a browser extension written by [[User:OyyoDams|OyyoDams]] that adds functionality to [[Waze Map Editor]]. Since September 2014 it is maintained by a developer team around [[User:doctorkb|doctorkb]].
Revision as of 18:11, 29 December 2014
Install WME Toolbox
Toolbox is available for:
Update WME Toolbox
WME Toolbox will alert you each time a new version is ready.
If you've enabled auto update of your extensions in your browser, Toolbox should be automatically updated when a new version is ready. However, you can force extension update. Please refer to your browser manual.
In case of error with update system, just remove WME Toolbox and install it again.
WME Toolbox features
- Highlight of level-locked segments
- Highlight of manual locks (greater, equal, less than automatic lock)
- Highlight segments with positive or negative elevation
- Highlight of segments with house numbers
- Highlight of named streets without any house number
- Highlight of segments/nodes with time restrictions
- Highlight of loops
- Highlight of roundabouts which may cause issues
- Highlight unconfirmed turns
- Highlight of U-Turns
- Highlight of reverse connections
- Highlight of Dead-end loops
- Highlight of soft turns [Available for Area Managers, Country Managers and level 5 editors]
- Highlight of simple segments (which have unneeded geometry nodes) [Available for Country Managers and level 5 editors]
- Function to hide the left sidebar
- Configuration panel for the plugin options
- Quick access to keyboard shortcuts editor
- Select segments panel to enable multi-selection based on filters.
- Select places panel
- Properties editor panel to modify several segments at a time
- Copy segment attributes
- Clear road geometry
- Cut segment in two
- Select all roundabout segments
- Redo a roundabout
- Convert a roundabout to a standard road
- Draw landmark inside a roundabout (to give it a name)
- Select segments in landmark
- Suppress unneeded junctions on screen [Available for Area Managers, Country Managers and level 5 editors]
- Delete expired restrictions (past ending date) on screen [Available for Area Managers, Country Managers and level 5 editors]
- Auto fix loops [Available for Area Managers, Country Managers and level 5 editors]
- Autofix unconfirmed turns [Available for Country Managers and level 5 editors]
- Auto remove toll attribute on non freeway/ramp segments [Available for Country Managers and level 5 editors]
- Auto fix reverse connections, dead-end and unterminated roads [Available for Country Managers and level 5 editors]
- Auto fix u-turns [Available for Country Managers and level 5 editors]
- Popups to help new editors on basic editing
- Option to hide user greetings on the left sidebar
- Option to force fullscreen
- New shortcuts for Toolbox features
- Enable shortcuts on numpad
- Pan the map from screen size
- Forum Private Message check