| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
Scripts/WME Toolbox/Configuration Panel
WME Toolbox: Configuration Panel
The configuration panel (CP) provides a number of options to customize an editor's experience with Toolbox. By changing the toolbar and adjusting other settings, users can make Toolbox better suit their needs.
- Hide user greetings removes the "Hey [editor name]" from the left sidebar.
- Force full screen provides more map space by hiding the WME header. This is the same has using Shift+F in WME.
- Activate popups
- Force arrows to be selectable after loading
- Snap distance
Check forum inbox
- Show point places at zoom 3+ instead of 5+
Toolbox features to display in toolbar
- Keyboard shortcuts editor
- Select segments
- Select places
- Measurement tool (in beta testing)
- Properties editor
- Copy segment attributes
- Clear road geometry
- Cut segment
- Select all roundabout segments
- Redo roundabout
- Convert roundabout to standard road
- Draw roundabout area place
- Select in area place
- Suppress unneeded junctions
- Suppress unneeded geometry
- Delete expired restrictions
- Auto add node to loops
- Auto fix unconfirmed turns
- Select non freeway/ramp segments with toll attribute
- Auto fix reverse connections, dead-end and unterminated roads
- Auto fix u-turns
External permalinks to display in toolbar
- Waze live map
- Waze beta/prod editor
Toolbox highlights options
- Display elevation values with < or > ground highlight
- Re-center WME when panning mini-map
- Re-center mini-map when panning WME