| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
Revision as of 11:34, 1 July 2015 by Deeploz
|This revision of the page is currently undergoing modifications. The information and guidance is currently considered accurate enough to be followed now. This content is open to changes from anyone during construction. If you would like to make changes or have questions, please post a message in this forum.|
|The term split has been deprecated in the Wiki since it has too many meanings and alternate meanings are better representations.|
Split may refer to:
- Split a segment, to cut one segment into two segments
- Road split, a point where a single road diverges into two directions (The MUTCD definition of split)
- Split road, two separate divided roads with a median; a dual carriageway
- Splitting a road, the act of dividing a road into two adjacent one-way roads
- Unsplitting a road, the act of replacing two adjacent one-way roads into a single two-way road