| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your countries local Wazeopedia.
Revision as of 15:41, 1 July 2014 by PesachZ
- Waze routing servers
- How Waze determines turn / keep / exit maneuvers
- Serving North America and the Rest Of The World
- How to send log files
- Source code
- Change logs for your client app
- Wiki maintenance tasks
- Waze in the news and other media
- Waze permissions on Android and their purpose
- Detour Prevention Mechanisms