| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
Template:Atalhos de teclado para WME
Revision as of 19:33, 19 September 2012 by Antigerme
- ? (or Shift+/) - shows keyboard shortcuts
- d - delete node from road geometry while hovering cursor over it during road geometry editing
- m - toggle multi-select mode. Default behavior is that to select multiple segments, you must use the modifier key to multi-select. When toggled active, multi-select mode lets you select multiple segments without using the modifier key as described in the Selecting Multiple Segments section.
- Delete (Del) - delete the selected object. To delete multiple objects, you must click the trash can icon and confirm the multiple delete.
- Esc - deselect all objects
- a - toggle connection arrows transparent or opaque so you can see beneath them and click items under them
- s - toggles separation of connection arrows so they do not overlap to ease clicking on either
- Shift+a - toggles display of disallowed connections (turns) for every segment/node in the view. When active, no green arrows are shown.
- q - disable all connections for the selected junction which makes the turn arrows all red for that selected junction.
- w - allow all connections for the selected junction which makes the turn arrows all green for that selected junction. Note that this key will only enable all turns that had not previously been automaticly enabled by the Waze routing server, called soft allowed turns. The soft allowed turns have a higher penalty than turns enabled by the editor. Therefore since soft and editor allowed turns have the same color green, if it is known that all turns are enabled at a particular intersection, it is better to first force all turns to disabled with the q key and then press the w key to force them all to editor enabled.
- r - toggle segment direction between 1-way, reverse-1-way, 2-way and No Entrance (Undefined directionality)
- i - insert/draw new segment (equivalent to clicking Road under the big + button)
- o - draw new roundabout (equivalent to clicking Roundabout under the big + button)
- u - draw new landmark (equivalent to clicking Landmark under the big + button)
- Ctrl+z - undo (Cmd+z also works on Mac)
- Ctrl+Shift+y - redo (Cmd+Shift+y also works on Mac)
- Ctrl+Shift+z - redo (Cmd+Shift+z also works on Mac)
- Ctrl+s - save (Cmd+s also works on Mac)
- Shift+b - toggles Bing Aerials layer
- Shift+c - toggles Cities layer
- Shift+r - toggles Roads layer
- Shift+g - toggles GPS points layer
- Shift+l - toggles Landmarks layer
- Shift+s - toggles (speed) Cameras layer
- Shift+p - toggles (map) Problems layer
- Shift+u - toggles Update requests layer
- Shift+e - toggles Editable areas layer
- Shift+o - toggles Other users layer (Not currently available)
- Shift+UpArrow - zooms the map in one level
- Shift+DownArrow - zooms the map out one level
- Arrow Keys - pan the map in all four directions
- Shift+click and double-click - re-centers the map on at the clicked location and zooms in one level
There are also user-definable shortcuts for:
- Start drawing a Gas Station landmark
- Start drawing a Parking Lot landmark
- Toggling the highlighting of Empty streets (segments with no name)