| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Complete Guide to Waze in the United Kingdom (Under Development)
Hopefully you're reading this and want to edit the map, either because you've found a mistake or you want to add a new road. Either way, it is important that you adhere to the standards already set.
- Please also read the various Editing Guidelines below.
Editing Best Practice
UK editors are encouraged to follow these guidelines, which may differ from the generic guides.
- How to label towns and cities
- How to classify and name roads
- How to draw and label landmarks
- Junctions and Roundabouts See also Junction Style Guide
- Speed and Traffic Light Enforcement Cameras (new)
- Best map editing practice (Main Page)
Editing Resources for the UK
- UK Editing Resources (work in progress)
- How to become an Area Manager (UK Forum)
- Map of UK Area Managers
- How to contact the UK Country Admins
- Requirements for application become a UK Country Manager
- Motorways (Complete)
- Motorway Class A Roads (Complete)
- Trunk Roads of England (Complete)
- Trunk Roads of Northern Ireland
- Trunk Roads of Scotland
- Trunk Roads of Wales (Complete)
UK Editor Community
- United Kingdom - Waze Forum
- UK Experts
- UK Country Admins
- Waze UK - Facebook Page
- Live Chat with UK MegaWazers
Some road names and boundaries contain Ordnance Survey data © Crown copyright and database rights 2013. For more information see OS OpenData Licence.