Complete Guide to Waze in the United Kingdom (Under Development)
Hopefully you're reading this and want to edit the map, either because you've found a mistake or you want to add a new road. Either way, it is important that you adhere to the standards already set.
- Please also read the various Editing Guidelines below.
Editing Best Practice
UK editors are encouraged to follow these guidelines, which may differ from the generic guides.
- Guide to maximum lock levels
- Guidelines for dealing with User Reports and Conversations
- Junctions and Roundabouts See also Junction Style Guide
- Speed and Traffic Light Enforcement Cameras
- Best map editing practice (Main Page)
Editing Resources for the UK
- UK's Self-Management Policy
- How to become an Area Manager (UK Forum)
- Map of UK Area Managers
- How to contact the UK Country Admins
- Requirements for application become a UK Country Manager
UK Editor Community
Some road names and boundaries contain Ordnance Survey data © Crown copyright and database right 2016. For more information see OS OpenData Licence.
Some road name data comes from Isle of Man Government maps, © Crown copyright 2016, published under the Isle of Man Open Government Licence For Public Sector Information.