Update this Wiki
You are a very experienced Wazer?
Editing Waze-Maps is easy. But before you start contributing to the Waze-Wiki it is recommendable to have a very good understanding and experience of Waze and its forums, because some details of Waze only can be understood, if you have a very good Waze knowledge. If you are a very experienced Wazer who's Dashboard  shows more than 25000 map updates AND 2500 Waze-driven km AND 60000 Waze Points AND 100 Forum Posts, then your help is very welcome to make the Waze-Wiki better:
Improve the Waze-Wiki with your experience
- Can you make it better? Add, update, remove out-of-date information? Just click on Edit to change a page and read this for any help you require
- If you come here looking for an answer, and don't find it, please come back and add it the Wiki when you do find the answer. You'll be helping the next person looking for the same answer
- The number one rule of Wiki editing for experienced wazers, is to be bold. Dive in and make changes. Other people can correct mistakes later, so have confidence, and give it a try!
- In general try to write clearly and concisely and make sure you are always aiming to do something which improves the Wiki contents. An edit might be to contribute whole paragraphs or pages full of information, or it could be as simple as fixing a typo or spelling mistake
- You can try out your ideas and formatting in the Sand Box - a play area for Wiki editing
- You can use these templates as a model and for inspiration
- Wiki maintenance tasks