| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
|Andylaode can be reached by private message.|
If the turn is forbidden to all vehicles on all days and all times, do not use a partial restriction.
- If this turn is illegal, or prevented by a barrier or median strip, use a full turn restriction (red arrow).
- If the road is one way, use a one-way segment.
- If the road is permanently disconnected from the intersection, disconnect the segment from the junction.
- If traffic will never again be allowed on the segment, delete the segment.
- If the segment is temporarily closed to traffic because of road work, consider a closure instead.