| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Revision as of 06:45, 4 September 2015 by Andylaode
|Andylaode can be reached by private message.|
Do not use a partial restriction if the turn is forbidden to all vehicles on all days and all times.
- If this turn is illegal or physically impossible to do such as prevented by a barrier or median strip, disallow the turn (red arrow).
- If the road is one way, use a one-way segment.
- If the road is permanently disconnected from the intersection, disconnect the segment from the junction.
- If the segment is temporarily closed to traffic because of road work, use a closure instead.
- If traffic will never again be allowed on the segment, the segment should not be existed at all.