| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
|Andylaode can be reached by private message.|
Do not use a partial restriction if the turn is forbidden to all vehicles on all days and all times.
- If this turn is illegal or physically impossible to do such as prevented by a barrier or median strip, disallow the turn (red arrow).
- If the road is one way, use a one-way segment.
- If the road is permanently disconnected from the intersection, disconnect the segment from the junction.
- If the segment is temporarily closed to traffic because of road work, use a closure instead.
- If traffic will never again allowed on that segment then that segment should not be existed at all.
- If the existence of the segment is not improving the navigation instruction of adjacent segment(s), consider to change to a non-routable road type, or remove (only with the oversight of senior editors) the segment.
Complete Guide to Waze in Vietnam (Under Development)
Thank you for your interest in helping improve Waze in Vietnam. We should all aim to have the Best Mapping Solution. Map Editing is a time consuming activity, teadious process, and also if done incorrectly will cause route errant that will affect apps performance in the navigation process. Kindly spend the necessary time understanding what it takes to edit correctly & accurately.