| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
Revision as of 21:16, 10 June 2013 by Berestovskyy
Wiki: Work in Progress
- FAQ (in polish)
- Landmarks (in polish)
- Map Editing Guidelines for Poland (draft) (in polish)
- Berestovskyy Temp Map Editing Guidelines for Poland (HEAD) (in polish)
Wiki: Done and Dusted
- Hot to find out road category (in polish)
- Abbreviation Table for Poland (in polish)
- Map Editing Guidelines for Poland (proposal) (in polish)
- Bug 4023 Offline routing calculation navigate through parking lot and private roads
- Bug 4589 Truncated tip close button on Samsung Galaxy Tab