| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
I'm a computer nerd from Texas.
See me on Wikipedia at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:MeekMark
- User:MarkStewartSpeedy77/Split Disambiguation page
Texas Map Raid 2 Links
Google Maps: to search for latitute and longitude, use the search term
if the Waze URL is
FC (Functional Classification) Test
FC cross reference
The first color is the color used for roads on the Texas FC map.
- An , is a
- Any road that acts, looks, & feels like a freeway should be set to road type.
- A is a
- A is a
- A or Collector is a
- All other roads are to be classified as or
- Base map cleanup and check against FC and GIS maps
- Check naming change at Node B
- Hemphill / Lipscomb county line on US-83 .
- Fix road name to CR-29
- Gene Howe WMA
- Make dirt road and remove nodes and make name
- Remove excessive nodes and add
CR-12dirt road going NB from node A
- Rename to FM 1920 and remove diagonal ramp
- Fix name
Co Rd 20to
CR 20and connect to rest of road with arrows, and change road type.
- Possibly add dirt road to south of node A and possibly other roads there.
- Road with elevation 7
- Oklahoma and turn restrictions
- Fix turn restrictions etc
- Road at endpoint B is Payne Ranch Rd and is not mapped yet.