| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
Revision as of 02:31, 5 January 2016 by Nidnarb
- Name : Brandin Reynolds
- DOB : 1981
- Waze Profile : https://www.waze.com/user/editor/nidnarb Currently Rank 4 editor Area manager in WA, joined Waze in 2011, started editing in 2013.
- Location : Birchbay, WA
- Profession : CNC programmer/IT support for Montigo Del Ray Corp. Creating custom fireplaces.
- Hobbies : Downhill biking, hiking, snowboarding, camping, pvp gaming. Love BMW's. In my spare time I fix broken cellphones/tablets/computers.
- Waze skills : Good at understanding routing issues including address locations and place updates in the map. I have a good understanding of the current practices with map editing in general and the map practices in WA state.
- Waze accomplishments : Helping create the current Functional Classification in WA. Set up Whatcom County to be self sufficient with pretty much minimal issues.
- Current projects : Setting up speed limits in Whatcom and Skagit county and well as most major freeways/highways in the state. Setting editor locks to all schools, parks, hospitals, police stations, fire stations and colleges in the state so they can retain there current information and location. Also helping Nhanway with the standardize naming of places in the state wiki.