| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Here's how to make an imagemap:
- Upload the image to the wiki.
- Right click on "original image" and copy image URL
- Go to the online imagemap editor
- In the 'OR an image on the Internet box,past the image URL and hit the accept on that line.
- Select "wiki imagmap"
- Start drawing
- When you are done, copy everything out of the box into a simple editor like notepad
- Starting at the first rectangle or polygon
- replace all [[ with [
- replace all |]] with ]
- replace all | with " "
- replace all ]] with ]
- Correct the image.
It says something like https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/images/0/0f/HowToMakeAnImagemap.png.
You want it to say Image:HowToMakeAnImagemap.png
- Use parameters you would use with any image link.
- Use thumb or frameless if you want to control size