| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
- (10/23/15) On a whim, decided to go back through old PMs and scroll back in some GHOs to put together a little timeline of my history as a Waze editor. Missing a few events that impacted me personally, but the significant events are fairly well complete. It's a work in progress...
- 7 Aug 2014 - Joined forums and WME and created my first red roads.
- 9 Aug 2014 - Wondering why my segments were red and all the others were white...found the wiki and let the light shine in. I'm an avid reader, especially when I get interested in a hobby. So I fixed my red roads and continued to read and read and read some more.
- 11 Aug 2014 (R1) - First unlock/update request. Fixing military base gate (military base fixes in Hampton Roads, Virginia?...go figure) (Reference Link)
- 12 Aug 2014 - Found WMECH & WME Validator. Started fixing Validator report problems. I heard about WMETB & JNF, but chose to fix things manually for awhile so as to better understand what the tools were doing for me.
- 29 Aug 2014 (R2) - Mapped out Norfolk Naval Shipyard (Military Base) at request of RC. Made a few small errors, but quickly corrected. (Reference Link)
- 24 Sep 2014 (R2, 12k edits): Requested first AM area with PL to Zoom=0 at Chesapeake/Virginia Beach, VA (i.e. home).
- 14 Oct 2014 - AM Granted + R3.
- 10 Nov 2014 - Joined my first Map Raid assigned to Staten Island, NY (where I used to live).
- 16 Nov 2014 - Applied to formal mentor program.
- 30 Nov 2014 - MojaveCactusMonkey(MCM) volunteered to be Mentor.
- 15 Dec 2014 - Expanded area to cover all Hampton Roads.
- 22 Feb 2014 - Promoted to R4
- 19 April 2015 (R4) - Expanded area to cover all of Virginia + DC in order to better assist the VA SM.
- 20 June 2015 (R4) - MCM sent out some PMs on my behalf asking that I be allowed to join the M2.0 program as a "junior mentor". I would be one of very few non-SM/R5 mentors.
- 26 June 2015 (R4) - Appointed SM of WV (along with Todd/roadtechie and with assistance/oversight from TerryPurdue). Area expanded a little bit to complete coverage of WV.
- 27 Jun 2015 (R4) - Joined M2.0 as a Mentor.
- 10 Aug 2015 - Promoted to R5