| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Our main goal is adding new roads and improving connectivity of Troncales (interstate roads; Major Highways) and locales (state roads; minor Highways)
Other missions are: solve URs and PURs, approve places, and general map verification.
- Check road connectivity, direction and road numbers of all numbered roads (troncales and locales).
- Numbered roads must be named in the correct format. Please see the Local Guide for more details, or ask a local editor.
- Check the existence, direction, and connectivity of other roads.
- Use GIS files, aerieal photos, and other approved sources of information.
- Be careful when you delete a segment. If you have any doubts, please contact your group leader. Delete segments only when you are absolutely sure that they do not exist.
- If part of a road is a bridge, add it. See the Elevation section of this page.
- Add the PLR (Parking Lot Roads) of the shopping malls and drive-thrus.
- Add U-turns where needed.
- Report badly written city names.
This is not an exhaustive list. If you see any further problems, please fix them!