| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
- Community role page
- Rebuild USA page; include first time users coverage.
- Settings page
- Build a help page on proper talk page formatting
- Driveways Wiki update http://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=276&t=57390&p=545496#p545496
- Create Wiki Style Guidelines page. https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=276&t=81909 note other countries like UK
- Sync Favorites from nanoRep to Wiki
- Delete Group instructions from email
- NR - What is my ETA (copy to Wiki)
- NR - Review "alerts time" and add to Wiki; also see http://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=657&t=49667&p=450627#p450627
- NR - Nothing on commenting on a report
- NR - Add info on Time-based turn restrictions and link current other titles
- JSG needs info on crossing solid white lines. Forum link on talk page.
- Conversations page needed in Wiki http://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=276&t=60866
- Create Templates https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1133&t=83261&p=714085&hilit=Category#p714747
NR entries that need new placement:
- Is there a way to get home without going on the Highway or Freeway?
- Can't pave (move from current offline article)