| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Utah follows the Functional Classification (FC) system for both state and non-state roads. This change from the previous road-typing guidance was changed in September 2014. As of January, 2016, all counties in Utah have been updated to the new standard.
- To properly type a Freeway, Major Highway, Minor Highway, or Primary Street, refer to the Utah Arcgis site and cross reference that against the Waze Functional Classification table.
- Rural Functional Class Maps by County - PDF (Out of date)
- Highway Mile Marker Map with county by county breakdown.
- UDOT Region Map
- Interactive Statewide Street Map
- Interactive Statewide Hybrid Map (Streets overlaid on satellite imagery)
County GIS Data
This is a collection of County maps, along with state maps focused on counties that do not maintain separate mapsets.
Alternate Source for GIS information: Check the State Parcel map and zoom into the county/town in question.
Useful scripts to help you start your WME carrier. Please read the General installation instructions before installing scripts.