| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
Please do not make any more updates to these legacy wiki pages, all future updates should be made in your country's local Wazeopedia.
Vermont follows the Functional Classification (FC) system for both state and non-state roads. This change from the previous road-typing guidance was changed in September 2014. As of January, 2016, all counties in Vermont have been updated to the new standard. More information is available in the Major Roads section.
- To properly type a Freeway, Major Highway, Minor Highway, or Primary Street, refer to the 2013 Functional Classification Map site and cross reference that against the Waze Functional Classification table.
- E-911 Map Viewer - Statewide GIS with Address numbers and POI information.
- Vermont Center for Geographic In
- VCGI - VT Interactive Map Viewer (Reqires Microsoft Silverlight)
- Vermont Interstate & US Routes with Exit Numbers
- Vermont Interstate Exits and Rest Areas
- Vermont Statewide Park and Ride Lots - Park & Ride can be mapped as "Parking Lot" place type.
County-Town Map Series
- [http://vtransmaps.vermont.gov/mapsftp/current.asp Town Highway maps - The chief purpose of these maps is to document classification and mileage of town highways for purposes of calculating payment to towns of State Aid for town highway maintenance.
- Burlington City GIS
Useful scripts to help you start your WME carrier. Please read the General installation instructions before installing scripts.