| The new Waze Wiki, aka Wazeopedia, is now live at Wazeopedia.waze.com! While this legacy wiki will remain accessible for the time being, it is no longer updated by the community. For the most up-to-date guidance, please visit your local Wazeopedia.
In general, do not add places for parking lots that are not for public use, general purpose or are not distinctive and significant.
- Named parking lots at an airport. These types of lots are sought after by drivers whether it be long-term parking or short term parking. This applies to both free and paid parking.
- Any "Park and Ride" or similar lots catering to commuters.
- Parking structures that are independent of malls, campuses or businesses.
- A large parking lot that is part of a shopping center. These lots should be included in the shopping center area place.
- Any employee, student or private resident parking.
- Any street parking, public or private.